Transitional Living Center
Make an Impact at TLC
TLC provides transitional housing with supportive services for women and children experiencing homelessness in 15 apartments and one permanent housing unit. TLC is dedicated to helping women with children experiencing homelessness create stability in their lives; participating families may live for up to twenty-four months in one, two and three bedroom apartments. In 2022, 16 families with 35 children lived at TLC, and 8 of those families obtained more permanent housing.
Women eligible for housing are homeless and have children with them or will be reuniting with them soon. To be referred to the program, a woman must complete an assessment through the Homeless Family Coordinated Assessment (HFCA) by calling Catholic Charities at (509) 325-5005.
How to Qualify
"Our first place to live together as a family."
- Case Management designed to create stability
- 15 units for families: 1, 2, 3 bedroom apartments
- Life Skills Training
- On-site Computer/Technology Center
- On-site Child Care at EduCare
- Family Focused Program-Parenting Support
- Supportive Community Environment